June 30, 2015 10:10 pm Important Leave a comment
- Do not resort to guessing or cheating/copying.
- Admit cards having Roll No., scanned photograph of the candidate and the name of examination centre will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the website of the Board (www.hbse.ac.in OR www.htet.nic.in ).
- The examination centre will not be changed under any circumstances. If any candidate unlawfully appears from a centre other than the one allotted, his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly and result will be quashed without making correspondence with him/her in this regard whatsoever.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be cancelled if more than one application is submitted for the same level.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information with regard to qualification, category, home district, etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application form, his/her candidature for admission will be cancelled and legal proceedings may also be initiated against him/her.