June 30, 2015 10:11 pm Important Leave a comment
- In case a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, the application form will be rejected without sending any information.
- If a candidate is found to have applied from different districts, his/her application form will be out rightly rejected and he/she will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material facts /given wrong information, his/her application form will be rejected.
- The candidates shall have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Board regarding this test.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation /Re-checking of the answer-sheets. Therefore, no request in this regard shall be entertained.